Layered Macha Cake drenched in Chocolate truffle water & layered up with silky Mascarpone cream.
Why use coffee when you could use tea?! Especially when you could use chocolate tea and Matcha.
Indulging in a sweet escape from the ordinary is a culinary adventure we all deserve. Our Matcha, Chocolate, and Ginger Tiramisu recipe is not just a dessert; it's a harmonious blend of distinctive flavors that dance on your taste buds. This creative twist on the classic Italian delight elevates the indulgence to new heights. The earthy notes of matcha, the lusciousness of chocolate, and the subtle warmth of ginger unite in layers of ecstasy. In this delicious twist on the traditional tiramisu, the tea flavours work a treat with the creamy mascarpone, and the ginger gives an extra yummy kick. Join us on a delightful journey as we unravel the secrets to crafting this delectable masterpiece. Get ready to savor the fusion of textures and tastes, making each bite a celebration of culinary ingenuity.
- 125gm Tiramisu
- 2gm Coco powder
- 2gm Macha powder (BUY)
- Get a nice Square of Tiramisu and lay on plate.
- Finish with sprinkle of coco powder and Matcha powder.
Crockery Used: Small Plate
Batch Recipes: Tiramisu Cream
- 270gm Mascarpone
- 85gm Double cream
- 67gm Caster Sugar
1. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix with hand blender over an ice bath.
2. Mix until becomes smooth and fluffy.
Chocolate truffle syrup
- 300ml Hot water
- 15gm chocolate truffle
1. Mix all ingredients and chill.
Tiramisu Build ( 6 portions)
- 12no. Matcha cake 2*2”
- 300 ml Chocolate truffle syrup
- 442gm Tiramisu Cream
1. Lay the cake in tray and drizzle the syrup all over.
2. Then put 200gm Mascarpone cream over the Matcha cake and smooth it with palette knife.
3. Then Again Repeat the process and keep in fridge for at least 6hrs to set.
Matcha Cake Batch
- 375gm Plain Flour
- 1tsp Baking powder.
- 2tbsp Matcha
- 275gm Butter
- 275gm Caster sugar
- 4eggs Beaten.
- Preheat oven to 170 degree C and grease the loaf tin with baking parchment.
- Mix baking powder, Flour and matcha together. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy and then slowly add egg, mixing little flour halfway through then add rest flour mix until combined.
- Turn the mixture into a prepared tin and bake in preheated oven for 40-50 minutes.